Your cart is emptykeep shopping
Responsible for the accurate execution of shipping activities and efficient running of the shipping/receiving department. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Process all website orders: allocate, pick, print packing slips and shipping labels for all website orders. Work with Customer Service and Warehouse team to ensure all website orders are fulfilled accurately and in a timely manner
- Process all boutique orders: work with Sales and Warehouse team to ensure all boutique orders are packed, shipped and charged within the ship window
- Company and Majors orders: read all company/majors vendor + routing guides and communicate packing/shipping instructions with production and warehouse teams to ensure all guidelines are being followed to avoid incurring chargebacks. You will be responsible for making sure these orders are shipped within the ship window and send ASNs/invoices as requested by the customer.
- Communicate any order shortages or discrepancies with Sales and Customer Service teams, respectively.
- Receiving: work with Production team to know schedule of delivery on all new styles and communicate with the rest of the team
- Work with Warehouse Lead to keep accurate records of receiving and inventory: input all new inventory into AM and adjust inventory based on cycle counts and quarterly inventory on AM
- Actively check inventory on AM and trouble shoot any issues to ensure inventory is accurate.
- Order special price tickets and labels for companies/majors as well as shipping supplies.