Your cart is emptykeep shopping
- Project manage company design/development calendar and communicate deadlines to relevant team members
- Own product development process from concept to bulk production.
- Communicate daily with manufacturers, mills and trim suppliers to ensure product specifications, quality standards and deadlines are met.
- Manage DONNI.’s materials development process for both fabric and trims, including testing of material/fabric durability
- Manage DONNI.’s sourcing efforts with new fabric and apparel manufacturing vendors
- Coordinate, receive, track, and organize incoming samples, materials, headers, and lab dips for the design department. Log and distribute accordingly.
- Continuously update development processes using DONNI.’s PLM software.
- Calculate product costing throughout the development process in order to achieve seasonal margin goals.
- Lead fittings to ensure product is on calendar and within cost parameters and problem solve when issues arise.
REQUIRED SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of domestic experience in apparel development, including materials development and sourcing.
- Experience with costing and vendor communication and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with our internal team and with domestic manufacturing partners.
- Comfortable working hands-on with samples; i.e. measuring, taping, marking up.
- Solid command of and comfort using Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel, and Gmail suite products.
- A self-starter who contributes to the betterment of the team.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple seasons of product development, and seek direction when needed.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced constantly changing environment.