Your cart is emptykeep shopping
The Operations Manager will plan and oversee the daily operations of the organization to ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
- Hires and trains new employees.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of assigned staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
duties & responsibilities:
- Plans and organizes daily activities related to production and operations.
- Measures productivity by analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity reports.
- Coordinates with other support departments such as human resources, finance, and logistics to ensure successful production operations.
- Oversees the shipping and receiving functions.
- Determines labor needs to meet production goals.
- Assists with budget preparation for operations unit.
- Coordinates with marketing and sales departments to determine pricing, timing, and number of sales promotions, and products to be sold.
- Assists with, or prepares and updates, organizations operations manual and policies.
- Performs other related duties as required.