Your cart is emptykeep shopping
- Responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of the warehouse which include but are not limited to:
- Designating workload for warehouse team (i.e. delegating tasks, picking/packing, or receiving of product)
- Managing and organizing the warehouse: making sure there is a consistent and effective system for organizing styles and shipping supplies, ensuring warehouse cleanliness
- Training of new warehouse employees and providing performance feedback to the team to ensure they are completing their duties in a timely manner.
- Oversee physical receiving operations: working with production to bring in new merchandise, visual QC of product, providing final and accurate counts to shipping coordinator
- Manage physical inventory: schedule cycle counts and large-scale quarterly physical inventory
- Ensure packages are given to appropriate carriers such as UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.
- Work with shipping coordinator to make sure vendor guides are being followed by warehouse team
- Keep up inventory and order accuracy: make sure physical inventory and AM inventory match, ensure the correct styles/quantities are being shipped out for every order